First you have to get into the Spirit of the season...
The Stockings and the Advent Calendar...
Christmas tree.. (no ...I'm afraid yet again I didn't manage to tidy before Christmas...drat)
Christmas Dinner table...

First Crackers !!!
Christmas baking....
Cookies..
Santa's Sleigh is Bk's work...Cheesecake... (Cute Kitten's work)
Help clearing up anyone ?

It has been snowing !
So we have been playing (I have also been eating too much so I better use some energy up!)
I know what you mean about eating too many Christmas treats...ugh! The skiing sure looks fun. I've never done that in my life. Looks effective for burning Christmas calories, though :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a very good time was had by all!
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering exactly what it must be like to live in Alaska in the winter. All we have by way of ice is are ersatz outdoor skating rinks the size of a cupcake.
ReplyDeleteWith thanks for all your visits and very best wishes from here for 2012.
Oh my. You have been busy. So Christmasy and how lucky you are to have someone willing to clear up after you all. I'm with Jodi. I could do with burning off a few calories. Just need some snow.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and all your family.