sorry it seems capital letter deprivation is the way to go...
if you read gory details I had this op Rotator Cuff Repair
and also this
Bicep tenodesis
(I think ...I know I should know but I don't yet)
and today the New puppy arrives..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just what you need when you are one armed for a couple of months you may say...and you might be right ..but it's certainly made everyone cheerful and will be more interesting to post about..if you can put up with single finger no caps typing that is ! photos will follow asap
i
Oh Val, it sounds sooooo painful - both the operation and the reason for the operation!
ReplyDeleteI do hope you'll heal at record speed!
The puppy will probably cheer you up when your body is reminding you of its presents.
Margaretha
sending healing
thoughts
A puppy! Lovely. Daily posts, please; we don't care about caps or typing ability, we want PICTURES!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Em he did a good job and so far it's remarkably pain free :0)
ReplyDeletePhotos on the way Rachel :0)