So fast, but still so cute. I'm sure he will grow into the stick. Our nearest farmer has a nine month old collie, that rounds up everything, including the fish in the pond.
If you hold your nose to the Grindstone and you leave it there long enough, Then soon you'll say there's no such things as brooks that babble and birds that sing, these three will all your world compose, just you, the stone and your poor old nose.
Happens in a flash, doesn't it? Boo is approaching his first birthday. He also appears to have developed selective deafness!
ReplyDeleteGosh doesn't it just!
ReplyDeleteI have a horrid suspicion his IQ is higher than mine ....help :0)
Val
How did that happen? It was only yesterday.....
ReplyDeleteThat's what I think too Rachel :0)
ReplyDeleteSo fast, but still so cute. I'm sure he will grow into the stick. Our nearest farmer has a nine month old collie, that rounds up everything, including the fish in the pond.
ReplyDeletethe fish in the pond!!!! Cheryl and we thought our fella was keen ...lol
ReplyDeleteVal