BY GUEST JUNIOR BLOGGER "THE CUTE KITTEN" (AGED 7 and not actually a kitten).

THE SECRETS OF DROON By Tony Abbot.
The Secrets of Droon books are magical,fun, exciting and a little dangerous inside, it doesn't come out and get you though!
It's about different characters, I'll only give you the main ones though as there are too many to list. Lord Sparr, Galen, Keeah, Neal, Eric and Julie.
Dear Junior Blogger,
ReplyDeleteThat is a very good book review. I was so glad to hear you weren't actually a kitten, since my three kitties have never picked up a book. I might have thought I was doing something wrong :)
I was wondering if you ever heard of One Morning in Maine by Robert McCloskey, or Blue Willow by Doris Gates. They are favorites at our house.
thanks! we have just ordered Blue willow from the library.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your review of what I'm sure is an amazing book. My girl's favourite when she was about your age was Rebecca's World by Terry Nation. Have you read it?
ReplyDeleteno not yet the library is searching for it
ReplyDelete