A Saturday outing to the Museum for " Van Gogh Alive the Experience"
Floor to ceiling changing projections and wall to wall sound (Classical music mix) we were free to wander through the rooms .
I walked in wondering if I would gain anything from this ...there were no Original paintings to look at ...but it was so rewarding ..I came out with a far greater knowledge of his life and works than when I went in.
I would happily go again.
The projections filled the room ...they moved and changed ..some were animated and it worked .
It was a sensory rich feast.
Straight pictures interspersed with information and quotes.
Can you tell I loved it ?
Floor to ceiling changing projections and wall to wall sound (Classical music mix) we were free to wander through the rooms .
I walked in wondering if I would gain anything from this ...there were no Original paintings to look at ...but it was so rewarding ..I came out with a far greater knowledge of his life and works than when I went in.
The projections filled the room ...they moved and changed ..some were animated and it worked .
It was a sensory rich feast.
Straight pictures interspersed with information and quotes.
Can you tell I loved it ?









No comments:
Post a Comment