Older d. " blogger Kate" tried a Bunny
and then a snake for her Sister (who likes snakes I hasten to add)
Younger daughter "the cute kitten" (yes I know..but she chose it herself) tried knitting for the first time and achieved these
I had a go at knitting Mini bunnies using a great pattern!
see HERE
I think the snake was being used to keep him warm ...I don't think he was meant to be dinner
And we all had fun even the beautiful dog who at 14 contented herself with keeping us company and helping us avoid food poisoning by eating up any food left unattended for more than 20 seconds.
Looks like a wonderful family time. Loved the snake keeping the bunny "warm"....lol Glad you're back.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jodi :0)
ReplyDeleteThey are all great, love the colours as well!
ReplyDeletePsychedelic bunnies rule! ..lol
ReplyDeleteGosh, you have have been productive all of you. Think we could do with the "hoovering" services of that dog here.
ReplyDeleteWhat a talented family. I think blogger Kate and the cute kitten did really well. I would keep an eye on the snake though.
ReplyDeleteI think 20 seconds shows reserve on your dog's part. You must be remembering to fill her bowl at mealtimes.
I love the bright colours and the ideas, your girls are obviously very gifted. Just think of what they might design in the future.
ReplyDeleteIs your beautiful dog called Hoover?
I think you're fooling yourself - that looks like a boa constrictor to me......
ReplyDeleteMonix..She's called Chewy ...name says it all really.
ReplyDeleteCheryl..I think age has slowed her down...mind you what she loses in speed she makes up for in Cheek...lol
Liz she would happily hoover up cupcakes :0)
Rachel ..you could be right ..I haven't seen the bunny lately..oops
What beautiful projects! Your dog is lovely...
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda..Chew dog says Thanks too :0)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful dog. And nice knitting, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nan and she happily appreciates any fuss and affection that come her way ...she 'smiles' when pleased ..which worries some as they are not sure it's kindly meant but it is ..so I'm quite sure she would smile at you givenb the chance :0)
ReplyDelete