OOH I Hope so! and I think it does (saying that there was a blizzard warning for Turnagain arm ...just south of town..the other day...but they get more weather than us!)
If you hold your nose to the Grindstone and you leave it there long enough, Then soon you'll say there's no such things as brooks that babble and birds that sing, these three will all your world compose, just you, the stone and your poor old nose.
I look forward to seeing more pictures from your clever young photographer.
ReplyDeleteDoes that last icicle mean that spring is on the way for you?
OOH I Hope so! and I think it does
ReplyDelete(saying that there was a blizzard warning for Turnagain arm ...just south of town..the other day...but they get more weather than us!)
Oh, and we had the a/c on in the library today, unusually hot. Love the pretty cat, too.
ReplyDelete