The cake still isn't made but here it's still Friday ..so I have a day to get it done! Most of the pressies are safely purchased ..now just a couple of things to get and some wrapping to do.
The car decided to smoke this morning ...electrical fire anyone... and then the truck decided 5 degrees was too cold ..unfortunately it decided this right in the middle of an icy and busy intersection and had to be towed home .....my poor OH .... and as a finale I have poured rather hot water over my hand ..ouch...still we have a warm house, lots of nice yummy Christmas food and it's the start of the Christmas break. I think we shall have to watch A Christmas Carol and fight the cats and the dog for a place on the sofa.
Wishing you all a Warm, dry, safe and Happy Christmas !
The car decided to smoke this morning ...electrical fire anyone... and then the truck decided 5 degrees was too cold ..unfortunately it decided this right in the middle of an icy and busy intersection and had to be towed home .....my poor OH .... and as a finale I have poured rather hot water over my hand ..ouch...still we have a warm house, lots of nice yummy Christmas food and it's the start of the Christmas break. I think we shall have to watch A Christmas Carol and fight the cats and the dog for a place on the sofa.
Wishing you all a Warm, dry, safe and Happy Christmas !





Oh, dear, sounds familiar. But that's your three things out of the way. Wishing you a very merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGood point! Merry Christmas! (did the table mats turn up? or are they waiting for next year)
DeleteMerry Christmas, Val! :-)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christemas Cath x
DeleteAnd to you, hope you enjoy, despite the hassles! (Love those old cards.)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lucy ..Have A lovely New Year.
Delete