Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Easter!






9 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too, Val.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cath and to you and your family too !

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a happy Easter. With LOTS of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and wishing you lots of chocolate too!

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter to you all. I do love it when you share the old fashioned cards. A lovely reminder of the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a very Happy Easter to you and your family!
      (I love the old cards they remind me of my Grandparents)

      Delete
  4. Just wondering how you are, Val. Hope all is well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cath..life got in the way for a bit there ..ups and downs .."such is life" as My Great, Great Uncle would say... I shall have to dust off my keyboard and do some catching up!

      Delete
    2. No worries... just glad to hear you're ok. Had a busy summer too, also a few ups and downs so I understand. Take care. :-)

      Delete

from an old gravestone

If you hold your nose to the Grindstone
and you leave it there long enough,
Then soon you'll say
there's no such things
as brooks that babble
and birds that sing,
these three will all your world compose,
just you, the stone and your poor old nose.

(from memory so may not be word perfect)