Goodness, Alaska has such beautiful scenery. I think I knew that but your photos confirm it. I'm guessing I'll never get there so it's nice to see your pics.
It is stunningly beautiful here Cath, but it's on a very grand scale and definitely veers towards the harsh rather than the cosy... Lots of lovely elbow room though :0)
If you hold your nose to the Grindstone and you leave it there long enough, Then soon you'll say there's no such things as brooks that babble and birds that sing, these three will all your world compose, just you, the stone and your poor old nose.
Goodness, Alaska has such beautiful scenery. I think I knew that but your photos confirm it. I'm guessing I'll never get there so it's nice to see your pics.
ReplyDeleteIt is stunningly beautiful here Cath, but it's on a very grand scale and definitely veers towards the harsh rather than the cosy...
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely elbow room though :0)
Wow! Your photos are amazing!
ReplyDeletexo
Linda
Actually Linda my photos are usually rather interesting (not always in a good way) my husband is usually responsible for the good ones...lol
ReplyDeleteYou've got me wondering what you mean by interesting! Love the views you give us on Alaska. I no longer imagine it as covered by snow all the time.
ReplyDeleteLol Cheryl...'fraid I mean out of focus or just too late to catch the interesting Wildlife
ReplyDeletebtw It snowed today...and it's only September...gulp
Gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks Abbie :0)
ReplyDelete